Best Exchange Rates | Delivered to your Doorstep
(As of 14th March 2017)
By providing personal information to us (or allowing another person to do so on your behalf), you agree that this Policy will apply to how we handle your personal information and you consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information as detailed in this Policy. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, you must not provide your personal information to us and this may affect the services we can provide to you.
- What is personal information?
Personal information is information which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information, or from that information and other information in a person’s possession, including any expression of opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in material form or not, about an identified or reasonably identifiable individual, and any indication of intention in respect of an individual.
- How do we collect personal information?
Generally, the type of personal information we collect about you is the information that is needed to respond to your queries about our products and services and/or provide requested products or services to you. For example, we may collect details such as your name, residential address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, driving license details, passport details and other details relevant to your order, receipt, or use of a product or service from us.
- Use & Disclosure of your personal InformationAny personal information that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business as suppliers of money transfer services. We respect your privacy. We may disclose your some personal information to third parties for the purpose for which we collect the information. We engage third party contractors to perform services for us which involves the handling of personal information we hold to provide you the service you said to us. In these circumstances, the third party contractor is strict from using any prohibited personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we have supplied. We may also disclose your personal information to various law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for security purposes. Without your consent, we will not disclose your personal information unless disclosure is necessary either to prevent a threat to life or health, authorized or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
- Securing, Storing & Disposal of Your Personal Information
We will securely hold your personal information and we will not trade, rent or sell it. In our business, personal information may be stored both electronically (on our computer system) and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, anti-virus software and email filters, as well as password, protects all our electronic information. We also take all necessary measures to ensure the security of hard copy information. Once your transaction is finalized, both the electronic and hard-copy information are securely archived. After a period of 7 years both the electronic and hard-copy information is destroyed.
- Access, Correction or keeping your personal Information Up to date
On your request we will provide you with access to the information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the Government Act Privacy Principles, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information. If you request us to do so we will amend any personal information about you held by us which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date and you ask us to associate with that record a statement that you have a contrary view, we will take reasonable steps to do so. Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. You can review, change or delete certain personal information related to your use of our online sites. If we deny access or correction, we will provide you with the reason for such denial. If you wish to access or seek correction of any personal information we hold about you, please refer to the “Feedback / Complaints / Contact” section below. You must always provide accurate information and you agree to update it whenever necessary. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the information submitted to us is correct.
- Linked Sites
- Feedback / Complaints / Contact
If you have any enquiries, comments or complaints about this Policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact your consultant or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to any complaints received as soon as possible.
- Changes to our Policy
From time to time it may be necessary for us to review and revise this Policy. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and for any reason. If we make a change to the Policy, the revised version will be posted on our website.